Sofzsleep Slick Full Latex Mattress - King
7 Zone Spine Support
Ergonomically designed to provide specific support for every part of your body. Softer upper back and pelvic areas offer pressure point relief and proper alignment of your spine. A firm lumbar zone supports the heaviest part of your body to relieve tension and keeps your spine in its natural alignment. The 7 sleep zones enable optimal pressure distribution, by matching the firmness level to different parts of the body.
• Thickness: 19cm (7.5â€)
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Easily removable cover with zip that can be machine washed.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Mattress consists of 16cm single block 7-zone latex core with 1.5cm quilted mattress cover.
• Mattress comes with luxurious knitted Bordeaux cover.
• Latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bordeaux cover is made of 100% polyester and machine washable.
• Our mattress contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn't harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
• Care instructions for Mattress cover
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
• Bordeaux cover machine washable at 40 degree Celsius. Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.