DELIGHT features a firm core with a separate plush topper on it, providing the perfect support as you drift off to sleep. It is an excellent choice for adults and children as it adapts perfectly to the contours of the body. It comes with separate inner covers for convenience and an easily removable zip bamboo cover.
• Firmness: Firm
• Thickness: 18cm (7”)
• A plush layer of soft latex on a firm core to offer a stable yet enveloping body support.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Our environmentally-friendly bamboo covers are Sanitized®-treated to ensure that the covers are healthy and well conditioned.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
• Our mattress contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the mattress has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the mattress helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Our mattress is suitable for platform or slated base bedframe.
• For slated base, its best recommended gap between the slats of less than 3” (7.62cm) apart.
• Keep latex mattress away from direct sunlight
• Care instructions for Mattress cover
- – Do not tumble dry
- – Do not soak
- – Do not bleach
- – Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.
All Sofzsleep products are certified to be non-toxic and free from formaldehyde, Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers (PDBEs), chemical flame retardants, organic tin compound and other toxic chemicals.
Mr Cheong Chee Kin
Bought a Children Delight mattress Single size today at their local retailer, and enjoyed a good 15% off. Received fantastic service from their online customer service, who replied promptly on New Years Day Holiday
, and following up swiftly on a Saturday morning. The service rendered at their retail shop, Mountain Teak, was friendly and prompt too.A very satisfied customer indeed. Will definitely recommend their products, and service to friends looking for mattresses.
My family decided to get new mattresses and pillows early this year as we were moving to a new place. After shopping around, we were sold on getting Sofzsleep mattresses
after discovering the amazing properties of latex (we had been sleeping on spring mattresses almost all our lives and did not know about the latex world out there).The Delight model which I chose has just the right firmness level and support for me. The height of the mattress is ideal and sits perfectly on my bed frame which makes changing the sheets more effortless. My brother who chose the Posh model also has endless praise for the mattress as it is extremely soft and comfortable (imagine the feeling of sleeping on fluffy clouds) without compromising on the support that a good mattress should provide.
We actually returned to our old place a couple of times and slept over on our old mattresses… It just didn’t feel the same as we already got used to sleeping on our comfortable Sofzsleep mattresses. I guess you could say that our Sofzsleep mattresses really spoiled us (in a good way, of course)!
Not forgetting that the Sofzsleep delivery team was very professional when they delivered our latex mattresses even though they had to carry four heavy latex mattresses up a few flights of stairs ? Kudos to the team for being so patient! If you’re looking to get a premium quality mattress, great service and a good night’s rest, look no further, for Sofzsleep is your answer! ?